Monday, September 20, 2010

beautiful bodies.

his beautiful body
dancing
in the last rays of the sun
he is not dancing
but his body is

mosquitus interruptus
biggest fucker i have ever seen

his body lacks the definition
of a statue
of a Greek youth
but is so much more

the outline of his form
is living
and a dog
is running
across the grass

I gravitate towards this rock
because it is closest to the 69th Street entrance.
But that is not the only reason.

If he knew I was admiring him
he might hate me
but that might only be out of fear.

Why did
that man
put
broccoli
and carrots
in my lamb gyro?
it changes every day.

shirt back on
and back to work

but i have seen
the battle and the bruises
and i am blessed
to have had the opportunity
to do so

and now i am only sure
of the light hitting my body
and this notebook
and him
sitting beside me.
i never did see his face...

No comments:

Post a Comment