Thursday, October 8, 2009

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I purchased a Chicken Salad Melt with Swiss today at the bagel place on Lexington. It was delicious, made even better because I have not eaten meat in a few days. I attempted to cook some chicken on my George Foreman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine yesterday but it went horribly wrong. I settled with some Thai lemongrass noodles. The more I listen to Grizzly Bear's Horn on Plenty, the more I become one with it - especially "Shift" and "Service Bell". My last.fm radio station knows me far too well - it's always playing Radiohead, The Magnetic Fields, Beach House, and The Smiths. Sometimes I just leave it on and let my mind wander. I've picked Kerouac's Visions of Cody back up and I'm finally nearing the end. Ginsberg has some interesting insights in The Visions of the Great Rememberer, but it doesn't make it any less difficult of a reading. It's very un-like a novel and more like poetry which you could pick any page and start reading from there. Also, I forgot to mention, Patricia had a laughing fit at lunch today, which Sasha and I caught. Neter and TJ were not as affected by it. I'm seeing Mother with Deb (how appropriate) and White Material by my lonesome, which I do not mind (actually prefer), on Saturday. On Sunday, I'm seeing Life During Wartime and Bluebeard with Gary and Rose and then Broken Embraces. I hope Penélope is there, and Pedro. I do not think I'm going to be able to live here at Educational Housing Services for another semester. I want to live at home and save my money. Commuting is not a problem, I did it all summer for four days a week. I'll have to figure out my schedule when they begin letting students sign up for their spring courses. We'll see what happens. My chin hurts a lot tonight, maybe you can fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment