Friday, October 30, 2009

Yeasayer.

Brooklyn based experimental band Yeasayer have released a new song, "Ambling Alp", available for download on their official site from their follow-up to 2007's All Hour Cymbals. It's much more "Tightrope", off the Dark Was the Night compilation, than anything off All Hour Cymbals. That being said, it's one of the catchiest songs I've heard all year and I'm extremely disappointed that I'm missing them tonight at the Guggenheim, where they'll be previewing all of Odd Blood. Oh well, I can't win them all. Odd Blood will be released by Secretly Canadian on February 9, 2010. Cover and track listing below; you can follow the album's release on its twitter and blog:


01. The Children
02. Ambling Alp
03. Madder Red
04. I Remember
05. ONE
06. Love Me Girl
07. Rome
08. Strange Reunions
09. Mondegreen
10. Grizelda

No comments:

Post a Comment